Possible Family of the 3 Lindgren brothers - based on information supplied by Donna Tyburec:
According to recent information discovered by Donna, this might be the family of our 3 brothers. If so, the widow of a 4th brother also came to America.
Anders Nilsson, b: 18 Oct 1806 in Sweden. Spouse: Maja Andersdotter, b: 21 Nov 1816 in Sweden. Both died in Sweden.
2. Anna Stina Andersdotter, b: 17 Jan 1838 in Sweden
3. Anders Alfred Andersson (Lindgren?) b: 30 Sep 1840 in Sweden
4. Mathilda Amalia Andersdotter, b: 15 Oct 1843 in Sweden
5. Nils Fredrik Andersson (Lindgren?), b: 12 May 1847 in Sweden
6. Adolf Victor Andersson (Edward Lindgren?), b: 25 Feb 1851 in Sweden.
Additional information on descendants of Carl Peter Carlstrom has been extracted from U.S. Census & Find A Grave databases.