Gustaf Albert Lindgren was born 14 November 1875 near Galesburg, Knox, IL. He died 02 April 1932 at Fairfax, Gregory, SD, and is buried with his wife in the Messiah Lutheran Church Cemetery at Baker, Boyd, NE. Find A Grave Memorial # 66141355
He married Angelina Helen Hoaglund on 26 March 1908 in Boyd Co., NE. Angelina was the daughter of Peter O. and Anna H. Hoaglund. She was born June 1879 in Sweden, and died 22 Feb 1935 in Gregory County, SD. Find A Grave Memorial # 66141961.
Gus and Angie were farming near Hamill, Tripp, SD, at the time of his registration for the WW1 draft in 1918. His card describes him as medium height, stout build, with blue eyes and brown hair. By the time of the 1920 Census, He was farming near Fairfax, Gregory, SD. He apparently committed suicide in an area dubbed 'death valley' by some of the locals, because so many people died mysteriously in that area.
They had children:
1. Judith Elizabeth Lindgren born 28 Apr 1908, died 27 May 1950
2. Julius Bernard Lindgren born 20 April, 1910, died 20 January 1947.
3. Helen Olive Lindgren born 14 Jul 1912, died 23 July 1982
4. Reuben Lindgren, died as an infant Twin to Ruby.
5. Ruby Lindgren, died as an infant.